We have a very large nationally distributed network infrastructure, allowing us to expand to our customers needs.
Our Data Center Specs
- high availability and utilization, off site back up and recovery.
- Network Infrastructure
- Located in a main Telco Hotel vault
- High level security
- Raised flooring
- Dual power feeds backed up with UPS, Rectifiers, Batteries and Generator
- Fire suppression system
- Multiple redundant connections to major backbones such as Verio, Williams, UUNET, Level3, Genuity, Sprint and Verizon.
- Cisco routers and switches
- Staffed 24x7 by qualified system administrators and engineers.
- All servers are secured in a state of the art Smart POP; monitored by both on hand technicians, IP cameras and door security via Hand geometry reader
- OC3C connections are physically diverse and Sonet protected
- Industry-standard SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) providing round-the-clock monitoring of all hardware, including routers, switches, UPS systems, and servers.
- Monitors for power, environmental factors (such as temperature and humidity), generator status, and network connectivity.
- In both centers, all critical services/ports of our servers are monitored, including FTP, HTTP, SMTP, HTTPS, SSH and POP3